This full day classroom training "Dynamic Compliance with REAC Inspections" is designed to provide insight and direction to property managers, maintenance staff, and company executives on how to understand how the UPCS Inspection code works and how to prepare for REAC Inspections.
The training course on Understanding REAC Inspections begins by explaining how the UPCS Inspection code works, and how inspections are designed into categories of Inspectable areas and items. This training will cover:
- Best Methods for Preparing your property
- Items required under UPCS
- Ownership Concepts under UPCS Inspection Code
- How to understand the difference between items that have a high scoring priority and those that do not - How to prepare with math, not common sense
- What REAC Violations are and are not - how to repair them, and what REAC Inspectors are really looking for
- Most Importantly - how to ensure success on every inspection and know when you got lucky and when you were truly ready
This training is conducted with open discussion with the attendees; and an entertaining presentation that simplifies the complex REAC process.