This event has been postponed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back for a future date.
This is a half day workshop designed to inform Section 8 assisted properties of the continued HUD requirements and what should be included in your tenant files. It is designed to update Owners/Agents/Site Staff on the HUD mandates that have been introduced in the past few years. Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Do your tenant files contain all of the required documents and are you compliance with HUD requirements?
- Have you incorporated the income/asset verification process as outlined in HUD Manual 4350.3 Change 4?
- What EIV documents are you printing and placing in your tenant files? Are you pulling them and responding to them at the right time?
- Are you using the current updates all of the required HUD forms?
- Are you in compliance with the new VAWA requirement?
MAHMA Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be submitted to MAHMA in writing no less than 5 business days prior to the event. Those not honoring reservations will be billed. Substitutions are accepted.
All Non-Members must pre-pay. MAHMA accepts all major credit cards. Please call 1-866-242-9472 if you need to request an invoice. One will not automatically be generated. All MAHMA members will be invoiced following the training.