What You’ll Learn
• Six Key Requirements for Managing a LIHTC Property
• Complete review of the major players and governing documents & project info
• Determining maximum incomes, maximum rents and utility allowances
• Qualifying Residents & Income Certifications: Determining household composition, processing an application, verifying income and assets, calculating household income & assets, and the full time student rule.
• Ongoing Compliance: lease requirements, move ins, recertifications, transfers, special rules for live in care attendants, changes in household composition, layering of programs, file maintenance, and compliance monitoring
MAHMA CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be submitted in writing to MAHMA five days prior to the event. Substitutions are permitted. No shows will be billed.
All non-members must pre-pay.