What You’ll Learn
• LIHTC Allocations & determining the value of the LIHTC
• Project set-asides, eligible basis, applicable fractions and qualified basis, credit percentages, treatment of exempt units
• Critical time periods, First year of the credit period – lease up and acquisition-rehabs
• Advanced rent & fee issues
• IRS Forms & correcting non-compliance
• Unit Vacancy Rule & Available Unit Rule
• Combining LIHTC w/ other programs
MAHMA CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be submitted in writing to MAHMA five days prior to the event. Substitutions are permitted. No shows will be billed.
All non-members must pre-pay.