Being a good manager in the 21st century workplace takes more than assigning work and making sure things get done. It requires good relationship skills, creating an environment where everyone can do their best work, and finding creative ways to achieve important goals.
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018, we will take a close look at skills and capabilities that will help you become a strong manager. Topics to be covered will include:
- Developing your management style
- The importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Establishing presence and credibility
- Connecting with direct reports, peers and your manager
- Managing to get results
This session is designed for:
- Property management staffers
- Corporate or headquarters staff, including regional and district managers; mid- and entry-level managers and supervisors; compliance specialists; HR, accounting and technical staff; etc.
*Times are Eastern
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be submitted in writing no less than five business days in advances of the seminar. Substitutions are accepted.