Interested in becoming a member? 614.481.6949

Housing Notice on Tenant Protection Vouchers

HUD has released Housing Notice 2012-03, “Guidance on Eligibility for Tenant Protection Vouchers Following Certain Housing Conversion Actions.”  This notice addresses frequently asked questions HUD receives on tenant protection vouchers. It also confirms that Rent Supplement as well as RAP tenants may receive TPVs at the time of expiration of the Rent Supp or RAP contract, and addresses TPVs that may be provided at the time of a Section 202 Direct Loan prepayment.


Please see if you would like more information.

Leave a Reply