Below is information regarding Community Planning and Development program formula allocations for fiscal year 2017 and Renewal Funding Inflation Factors for the Housing Choice Voucher program.
Community Planning and Development Program Formula Allocations for FY2017
HUD released the FY2017 allocations for the Office of Community Planning and Development formula programs. Approximate full-year allocations include:
- Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) – $3 Billion
- HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) program – $958 million
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) – $320 million
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) – $270 million
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF) – $219 million