Please see the following update from HUD on the Service Coordinator program grant renewals:
Fiscal Year 2017 Service Coordinator Program Grant Renewals
- HUD has been issuing the annual grant renewal funding extensions for the Service Coordinator Program in batches since mid-July.
- All grants with no-cost extensions have received access to funds
- Any offsets remaining in eLOCCS have been released
- The first batch will be two installments at 60% and 40%, approximately 950 grants totaling $43.8 million.
- 613 grantees in batch 1 have accepted their awards. Funds for these awards are being contracted and made available in eLOCCS. This process typically takes 3-5 days from the date of acceptance.
- The amendments (installments at 40%) have been prepared.
- Batch two, paid at 100%, is about 680 grants totaling $29.7 million.
- Grantees should receive award notices by the middle of next week.
- Availability of funds typically takes 3-5 days from the date of acceptance of the award.
- Batch three, the final batch, will be paid at 100% and is approximately 100 grants.
- Grantees should receive award notices by late August or early September.
- To date, we have only received 8 submissions from grantees. All submissions or corrections to existing submissions must be received by August 8.
- All applicants requesting a FY 2017 extension or correcting a deficiency during this round must submit the application(s) or corrections directly to ApplicationSupport@hud.gov. This final round is a one-time exception to the GrantSolutions process.
- Do not submit to GrantSolutions; please submit directly to the email address provided.
HUD also requested help in encouraging grantees who are in batch three to send their applications in to firstname.lastname@example.org.