1.Mainframe and Server Enhancements(05/31/2019)
This May 31, 2019, release/upgrade will improve data integrity, increase accessibility, and provide correct system processing.
- The system will provide more flexible and accessible reports by exporting to a standard text file format (.txt) instead of the proprietary .trx format.
- ARAMS will ease processing by enabling the selection of multiple offices – including “select all” – for the Cancel Current Funds PAS Rejections list. The iText Attachment 14 has also been modified to include the correct number of months supplied.
- The Voucher system has been updated to more accurately address fatal errors VF040 and VF011 as follows:
- Remove VF040 entry from the DB2 Reference table, F87PTVCHFATALERREF
- Remove VF040 entry from the MAT Guide, Appendix E – TRACS Fatal Error Messages and Codes
- Modify VF040 edit from LM310 procedure – Batch_Create_Shdw_Voucher_New
- Generate fatal error message, VF011 (Miscellaneous request type is invalid; resubmit with valid request type), when voucher is submitted with SERV as Misc. Request Type in MAT 30 Section 6
- The system will no longer generate discrepancies CE364 and CE258 if the certification is a new (initial) certification.
- The system will be more flexible with the generation of system emails to the TRACS support/contractor team by utilizing distribution list to accommodate for future staff changes without code modification.