Are you leaving money on the table when you could be processing a special claim? HUD allows Section 8, 202/8, 202 PAC and 202/811 PRAC properties to submit requests for reimbursement of losses due to unpaid rent by the tenant, tenant damages or vacancy when the losses exceed the limited security deposits HUD allows owners to collect. This course will cover:
- How to make a Vacancy Claim for time lost between tenants.
- How to make a claim for Unpaid Rent, Tenant Damages and Other Charges left at move out.
- The difference between normal wear and tear and damages.
- How to calculate “life expectancy” of replaceable items and determine what can be billed to HUD.
- What forms and documentation are required.
Instructed by: Gwen Volk
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing five business days prior to the event. No shows will be billed. Substitutions accepted.
Non-Members must Pre-Pay