Home Reports Now Posted
The following HOME program reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange. Additional HOME program reports are available on the HOME Program Page.
HOME Quarterly Reports as of 6/30/2022 Now Posted:
- Frequently Requested Ad Hoc HOME Reports:
- HOME Units Completed by State
- HOME Units Completed by Congressional District
- HOME Units Completed within Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) by State
HOME ENERGY STAR Units Report: This quarterly performance report tracks the ENERGY STAR qualified HOME units that Participating Jurisdictions (PJs)
record in HUD’s Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
HOME Monthly Reports as of 6/30/2022 Now Available:
- HOME National Production Report: This monthly cumulative summary report of HOME data by federal fiscal year (FY) includes allocations, commitments, disbursements, leveraging ratios, low-income benefits, committed funds by activity type, and HOME cost per unit by tenure and activity type.
- Post 2011 HOME Activities Reports: These monthly reports assist Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) in tracking compliance with the four-year project completion deadline in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
- Post 2011 HOME Homebuyer Activities Report: This monthly report assists PJs in tracking compliance with the homebuyer sales deadline.
- HOME PJs Open Activities Reports: These monthly reports support PJs in tracking open activities in IDIS. Information can be viewed by categories such as tenure type and percentage of funds drawn, including activities with 100 percent of the funds drawn and activities with little or no HOME funds drawn.
HOME PJs Vacant Units Reports: These monthly reports assist PJs in identifying units marked “vacant” in IDIS and can be used to track each PJ’s progress towards 100 percent occupancy.